CARE Pharmacies prides itself on delivering the best quality of customer service to trusted local retail pharmacies. CARE combines that quality with the growth and stability of a national organization. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue this tradition. The right candidate will have a sharp business mind and proven ability to strategize and implement high level program initiatives. As a natural leader, this person should have strong talent for project coordination and be motivated by a desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion to drive better profitability to our CARE members.
Objectives of the Role:
– Develop programs assessment protocol for evaluation and improvement.
– Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
– Oversee multiple projects, ensuring program goals are reached.
– Manage CARE website for maximum members benefits.
– Align project execution and success with company’s strategic goals.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
– Responsible for daily management of CARE programs through increased members access.
– Leads and manages CARE Vendor contracts relationships.
– Lead CARE’s Annaual Member Meeting and manage vendor sponsorships.
– Manage social media including CARE’s website.
– Perform a variety of advanced office tasks, including writing and editing correspondence.
– Assist upper management with different projects and during quarterly financial audits.
– Work closely with upper management to analyze and evaluate future programs and services.
– Generate reports, assist in presentation preparation, and conduct research.
– Manage quarterly Board of Directors meetings venue and communication.
– Measure and monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Required skills and qualifications:
– Five or more years of experience in an upper-management role, preferably in program management.
– Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization.
– Experience in managing different members with a knowledge of program objectives and business strategic goals.
– Working knowledge of digital marketing including websites and social media.
– Outstanding knowledge of customer service and different meetings coordination.
– Ability to work well in teams and manage timelines and deliverables.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
– Strong working knowledge of project management and customer service
– Big picture thinking and superior analytical skills