CARE Pharmacies Cooperative Inc. is a growing independent retail chain having served communities like your own for more than 50 years.
We are proud members of NACDS, NASP, NCPA, APhA, Maryland Pharmacists Association, PQA, Script Your Future Baltimore, and the D.C. Pharmacy Association.
CARE Pharmacies combines the quality of a trusted local pharmacy with the growth and stability of a national organization. With over 85 locations nationwide and growing, CARE understands its patients, their special needs, prescriptions, local community health concerns, and the importance of personalized CARE – the building blocks to a health family and a strong local community.
CARE has an increased understanding of patient individuality, issues with complicated illnesses, personal needs, and privacy.
The following are just some of the ways we know how to serve you and your community:
- Private patient counseling
- Specialty prescriptions (see below)
- Online prescription refills and requests
- Compliance packaging solutions for individuals, group homes, and assisted living facilities
- Medication synchronization
- RxTransitions, a community based Hospital Readmission Reduction Program
- Corporate Health
- Prescription dilemma resolution (hard-to-find medications)
- Preparation of travel medications
- Specialized billing
- Home health care products and services
SPECIALIZED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND DISEASE CARE:
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple sclerosis
- Biotech medications
- Renal disease
- Homeopathic remedies
- Injectable drugs/Injection training
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nutritional support and medical foods
Services listed above are available at select CARE locations.
Please call your local CARE Pharmacy for more details.