1307 Francis Ave
Baltimore, MD 21227
M-F 9:00am-7:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm
Prescription Home Delivery,
Immunizations & So Much More
At Halethorpe Pharmacy, filling your prescriptions with concentrated care is at the very heart of we do. But we don’t stop there! We’re doing everything we can in today’s evolving healthcare environment to leverage new technologies, so we can offer you convenient options like Online Prescription Refills. We also provide several in-pharmacy clinical services that enhance quality care and deliver convenience to our customers.
Ask us about:
- NEW! EZ-Pack – blister-pack storage system for easier pill management at home
- Medication Therapy Management
- Targeted Medication Review
- Disease State Management (including Diabetes,
High Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure)
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, and shingles)
- Consultations for Custom Medical Equipment (Diabetic Footwear & Stride Lite™ Therapeutic Shoes)
- Blood Glucose Monitor Training
- Medication Counseling in a Private Clinical Suite
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist On Staff—Ask for Sherry
Experience the Difference Independence Makes!
It’s good to know the chief pharmacist at Halethorpe Pharmacy first started working here over 35 years ago! He and all our pharmacists get to know you by name. We treat you like our neighbor because that’s exactly who you are! In fact, Halethorpe Pharmacy has been a favorite with people in the Arbutus, Elkridge, Lansdowne and Catonsville areas for years. They know they’ll get the kind of old-fashioned service that’s so hard to come by these days. We also offer diabetic supplies, gastric bypass / LAP-BAND nutritional supplements, senior discounts and everyday specials.
Come on in to Halethorpe Pharmacy and talk to our pharmacists George, Paul and Sherry today!
Holidays – We are open New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day from 9am – 2pm
We are closed 4th of July, Christmas, and Thanksgiving.