Promote awareness of World AIDS Day, which is December 1, 2015, to your community with these simple and informative resources.
- Post the World AIDS Day badge to your website using this code: <img alt=”World AIDS Day. December 1.” class=”wad-images” src=”https://aids.gov/images/world_logo1.gif” />
- Download the World AIDS Day awareness poster and display it in your pharmacy: Download 8.5 x 11 | Download 11 x 17
- Wear a red ribbon on December 1, 2015.
- Watch and share this World AIDS Day awareness video, and use #WAD2015 and #HIV.
- Share these images on your pharmacy’s social media pages, and use #WorldAIDSDay2015 #WAD2015 #HIV : Download Twitter Image | Download Facebook/Instagram Image
For more information, posters and media campaigns, visit AIDS.gov.
Get started with CARE|Connect and promote World AIDS Day and your specialty at retail practice to the physicians in your community.
Target Infectious Disease practitioners and Internal Medicine physicians with a sub-specialty in infectious disease. You can search online for HIV/AIDS doctors or visit AIDS.gov and search testing sites and care locations.
For more help in targeting specialty doctors: Sign up for McKesson “POP” Physician Outreach Portal.
For more information: Click Here