Leaders within the pharmacy industry
The foundation of CARE Pharmacies is a team of directors and professionals recognized for their experience and leadership within the pharmacy industry. Our leadership team is comprised of professionals distinguished by awards such as the Bowl of Hygeia, the Top 50 Leaders in Specialty Pharmacy, and many others. The CARE Pharmacies Board of Directors is comprised of thought leaders across healthcare and pharmacy.
The CARE board includes:
- Howard University College of Pharmacy Faculty of the Year Award 1994 & 95
- Chairman of the Board for the Maryland Hospital Association, U.S. News and World Reports Listing of the Best Lawyers in America
- 2013 Howard University College of Pharmacy Alumnus of the Year, 2008 Bowl of Hygeia Award 2001, 2001 Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award
- 2015 Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy State Chapter President Elect
The staff includes:
- CEO recognized as one of the 40 most influential Executive Leaders in Specialty Pharmacy by Drug Store News
- Director of Ops was a 2002 GSK Executive Management for Pharmacy Leaders Wharton School Fellow
- State Professional Volunteer Corps Emergency Response Pharmacist, PQA Workgroup members
Click here for more information on our leadership team.